Testosterone propionate powder:benefits and side effects you should know!
What is Testosterone propionate powder?
As what we said in the previous passage,Testosterone propionate raw powder is the raw materialof Testosterone propionate,a kind of white powder,to make finished drug Testosterone propionate.Drug Testosterone propionate is similar to enanthate, cypionate, and sustanon in some degree.Drug Testosterone propionate has a specific androgenic effect: it stimulates the development and function of the external genitalia, prostate, seminal vesicles, and the secondary sexual characteristics in men (voice, hair). It participates in the formation of the body constitution and sexual behavior in men, stimulates the libido and potency, and stimulates spermatogenesis. It reduces the production of luteotrophic and follicle-stimulating hormone.
Benefits of Testosterone propionate for men:
As we all know,Testosterone Propionate is usually used to treat Low Testosterone.A man who is suffering from a severe decline in testosterone levels will be in need of immediate treatment. That is where the testosterone propionate benefits for men. Testosterone Propionate works by evitalizing your libido, your energy and your life. Testosterone therapy for men can improve energy levels, low libido, and erection problems. Testosterone therapy can also improve blood sugar regulation in diabetic patients. Due to its smaller ester, testosterone propionate is readily absorbed and utilized by the body, typically within 24 to 36 hours. Unfortunately, just as quick as it goes to work it is gone. This is the reason why doctors sometimes stack testosterone therapies in the beginning for a man with extremely low levels of testosterone.
Here are the other desirable benefits of testosterone propionate for men:
- There are principally two desirable effects of testosterone propionate :
- physical / athletic performance enhancement (endurance, strength, faster regeneration)
- physique enhancement (muscle buildup, fat loss)
- The rest of desirable testosterone effects that an individual might experience during the steroid cycle, include:
- increase in collagen synthesis and bone mineral content. Collagen is the protein-based construction material for connective tissues throughout the body (the ligaments, tendons, cartilage, joints, and bones).
- heightened self esteem
- deeper (manly) voice
- darkening and thickening of body hair
- increase in levels of IGF-1 and MGF hormones (which also promote muscle growth)
- increased hemoglobin (red blood cell count)
- anti-catabolic effect on muscle tissues by way of acting as an anti-glucocorticoid
Benefits of Testosterone propionate for women:
Through ongoing research, the medical community is learning that testosterone serves many purposes, ranging from the commonly understood sexual functions to surprising findings that it may help to control blood sugar and may also have an anticoagulant effect. In addition, testosterone’s well-known role in building muscles and bones is especially important for women facing age-related disorders such as osteoporosis and cardiovascular disease.
Also there are some other testosterone propionate benefits for women:
- Improvements in sexual drive, response, fantasies, frequency, and pleasure
- Decreases LDL (bad) cholesterol levels
- Improves circulation and red blood cell production to counter anemia
- Strengthens bones and protects against osteoporosis
- Improves muscle tone and may even aid in averting leaky bladder issues
- Reduction or cessation of menopause symptoms, including hot flashes and night sweats
- Aids in weight loss and improving metabolic functions
- Helps sharpen memory and cognitive performance
- Promotes deeper, more restful sleep
But for many anabolic steroids female users,we don’t recommend testosterone propionate for bodybuilding,cause it’s very rare, the strong male hormones such as testosterone can make the masculine symptom very strong.
What is the side effects of testosterone propionate?
A lot of athletes complain on testosterone propionate pain, irritation and redness at the site where the injection was made. And as injections are put often, the surplus of aggression is noticed.
Propionate is easily flavored and easily converted into estrogen, therefore such things can occur(testosterone propionate side effects include):
- Oily skin or Acne (pimples)
- Water Retention
- Increased blood pressure
- Gynecomastia (aka Gyno / Bitch tits)
- Hair loss (or active growth on the body) also depends on the individual characteristics of the individual.
- Decrease in natural testosterone, but it is usually restored by the end of the course in 2-3 months.
- In practice, this drug if taken with the mind (in moderation), does not affect internal organs (liver, kidney, etc.
More detail about relevant products,welcome to click here.