Everything about Pramiracetam powder
J-147 powder video
I.Raw J-147 powder basic Characters:
|Color:||White or off white powder|
J-147 powder cas: 1146963-51-0 is a potent neuroprotective phenyl hydrazide compound(EC50=60-115 nM) that protects against neurotoxicity in cortical neurons in vitro, it has significant neurotrophic properties related to the induction of brain-derived neurotrophic factor (BDNF). it was discovered based upon efficacy in multiple cell culture models of age-associated pathologies rather than exclusively amyloid metabolism. It is an exceptionally potent, orally active and broadly neuroprotective compound has the ability to enhance memory in normal animals as well as to prevent memory deficits in Alzheimer’s disease (AD) transgenic mice. These effects are associated with an increase in brain derived neurotrophic factor levels, enhanced long-term potentiation, preservation of synaptic proteins, a reduction of markers for oxidative stress and inflammation, a reduction of amyloid plaques, and lower levels of soluble amyloid β.These pleiotrophic effects of a single molecule suggest that J-147 powder has potential for the treatment of AD
|Storage Temp:||2 years -20°C Powder, 2 weeks4°C in DMSO,6 months-80°C in DMSO|
|Chemical Name:||2,2,2-Trifluoroacetic acid 1-(2,4-Dimethylphenyl)-2- [(3-methoxyphenyl)methylene]hydrazide|
|Color:||White or off white powder|
Enhanced neurogenic activity over J-147 powder cas: 1146963-51-0 in human neural precursor cells has its derivative called CAD-31. CAD-31 is enhancing the use of free fatty acids for energy production by shifting of the metabolic profile of fatty acids toward the production of ketone bodies, a potent source of energy in the brain when glucose levels are low.The target molecule is a protein called ATP synthase, which is found in the mitochondria.
2. SARMS J-147 powder Usage
J147 Powder cas: 1146963-51-0 was originally developed in 2011, and AASraw researchers conducted some studies demonstrating that it can reverse memory decline and slow or reverse Alzheimer’s disease in mice. AASraw researchers use a variety of methods to understand how J147 powder works. They finally determined that the target of J147 powder is a mitochondrial protein called ATP synthase, especially ATP5A, a subunit of this protein. ATP synthase is involved in the mitochondrial production of ATP by cells for energy. By reducing the activity of ATP synthase, they are able to protect neuronal cells from multiple types of toxicity associated with brain aging. One reason for this neuroprotective effect is thought to be the role of excitotoxicity in neuronal cell injury. J147 Powder binds to proteins found in mitochondria, the drug plays a significant role. This is a powerful force for cells, which in turn causes cells to function in a younger way.
In a new study, the AASraw team discovered that J147 powder cas: 1146963-51-0 binds to a protein called ATP synthase, which is responsible for producing a common cellular “energy currency”, ATP. This protein is known to control the aging of worms and flies. The researchers found that by combining with drugs, the drug can prevent age-related brain damage. The role of ATP synthase in inhibiting neuroprotection against excitotoxicity was demonstrated. The second study showed that a mouse model that expresses the human form of mutant ATPase inhibitor 1 (hIF1) (resulting in sustained inhibition of ATP synthase) is more amenable to neuronal death following excitotoxic injury. This data is consistent with this new J147 study in which increased IF1 in mice reduced the activity of ATP synthase (especially ATP5A) and was neuroprotective.
The data presented here indicate that J147 powder cas: 1146963-51-0 has the ability to rescue cognitive deficits upon late administration of the disease. The ability of J147 powder to improve memory function in aged AD mice is related to its induction of the neurotrophic factors NGF (nerve growth factor) and BDNF (brain-derived neurotrophic factor) and several BDNF-responsive proteins important for learning and memory. A comparison of J147 powder and scopolamine in scopolamine model shows that although both compounds are comparable in saving short-term memory, J147 powder is superior in rescuing spatial memory, and the combination of the two is most effective in contextual memory and memory.
In addition, AASraw studied other molecules affected by J147 powder cas: 1146963-51-0 in addition to ATP to find new drug targets. At the same time, this drug has passed the animal toxicology test and will enter the first phase of the human clinical trial soon, waiting for further funding
3. SARMS J 147 Dosage to Be Taken
The Recommend J147 Powder Dosage: 20-30mg for neurological protection, neuroregenerative, anti-neurodegenerative, antidepressant, Alzheimer disease. 5-15mg for cognitive enhancement. Applications within sublingual hydroalcoholic-glycerin based tinctures may be significantly superior.
- In vitro: sarms J 147 powder was used at 1 µM in vitro and in cellular assays.
- In vivo: sarms J 147 powder was orally dosed to mice at 1-5 mg/kg once per day. Or the transgenic mice were fed with sarms J 147 powder cas: 1146963-51-0 in their chow at 200 ppm starting at 4 months of age.
- sarms J 147 powder estimated potential human clinical trial dosings: J 147 dosing estimates as relates to any potential future human clinical trials, based off the animal data available, correlate to be anticipated at 20-30mg q.d. or b.i.d. for such focused toward neurogenic-dependent/neuroregenerative/anti-neurodegenerative (Alzheimer’s Disease, et. al.) antidepressant, mood stabilizing, and anti-addiction treatments. Dosage that would appear to be of benefit for less critical conditions and/or cognitive enhancement would appear to be at 5-15mg q.d. or b.i.d. Oral bioavailailability appears modest, but significant. Theoretical applications within sublingual hydroalcoholic-glycerin based tinctures may be significantly superior.
- Improving Memory
- Improving Diabetes
- Improving the brain function
- Protecting Neurons
- Enhancing the learning ability
- Increasing the attention
- Preventing and treating senile dementia
- Preventing Alzheimer’s Disease
- Relieving the anxiety
- Improving Mitochondrial Function And Longevity
- Fights Pain And Neuropathy
- In a different experiment, the scientists tested J147 powder cas: 1146963-51-0 against Aricept (generic donepezil), the most widely prescribed Alzheimer’s drug, and found that it performed as well or better in several memory tests.
- Administered in the food of the aged and genetically engineered mice, J147 powder was able to reverse, even at that late stage in the disease, memory deficits after only three months of treatment.
- Researchers found that while both drugs — Aricept and J147 powder — improved short-term memory, only J147 powder improved spatial memory. They also found that combining the drugs worked better than either alone.
- J147’s ability to repair neuronal damage could make it useful in treating other neurodegenerative diseases such as Parkinson’s.
- J147 powder cas: 1146963-51-0 has low toxicity and actually reverses damage in neurons associated with Alzheimer’s.
J-147 raw Powder cas: 1146963-51-0 is susceptible to heat so it is kept in temperature-controlled medical fridges until the time of packaging. Shipments are hand-delivered to the post office at specific times in order to avoid exposure to heat for long periods of time while in the care of postal services. This ensures that J-147 powder raw powder cas: 1146963-51-0 you receive is as pure as possible.
ATTENTION: This compound is for research purposes only. As with all chemical compounds, there are risks involved with the use of J-147 powder raw powder cas: 1146963-51-0. Please consult a physician and the available research before consumption. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
A more effective version called T-006 powder when combining tetramethylpyrazine and J147 powder(taking a methoxyphenyl group of J147 powder cas: 1146963-51-0 replacing it with tetramethylpyrazine). R
So here is what you need to make my more effective alternative to J147 powder online
Curcumin (as Turmeric and Ginger) – I like to use this combo as a supplement
Tetramethylpyrazine (as Ligusticum wallichii or Chocolate and Natto)
Other Ingredients If Making Food-Version (Black Pepper, Stevia, Salt)
You can either supplement both or make them into a food (both have different effects for me).
If you are going to supplement:
J147 powder china metabolizes into CAD-31 in the brain.
CAD-31 enhancing the use of free fatty acids for energy production by shifting of the metabolic profile of fatty acids toward the production of ketone bodies, a potent source of energy in the brain when glucose levels are low. R
Thus you could supplement Ketones (empty stomach in morning) or go on a Ketogenic Diet
To make the food version (1 week supply):
Melt 3 bars of Dark Chocolate with 3 tbsp of Coconut Oil in pot or saucepan
Add 2 tbsp of this specific powdered Natto to chocolate
Add 2 tbsp of Turmeric, 2 tbsp of Ginger, 2tsp of Black Pepper powder (can add pinch of Salt or Stevia for sweetness)
Let cool (and eat) or freeze then eat/snack
1. Effects of supplementing for J-147 powder(exp over 1 month):
Improved vision and smell
Increased mental clarity
AASraw is one legit resource for Choosing, if more info. need to know, please contact us.