|Product Name||Hydroxypinacolone Retinoate|
|Storage and Handling||Dry, dark and low temperature.|
Hydroxypinacolone Retinoate Description
Hydropinazone retinoic acid ester (HPR) is a cosmetic grade ester of ATRA. Its unique feature is that it processes innate retinoic acid activity and directly binds to retinoid receptors without metabolic decomposition to become more biologically active form. Hydroxypinacolone retinoate (HPR) has supreme restorative properties and anti aging benefits.
Hydroxypinacolone Retinoate Mechanism of Action
Hydroxypinacolone Retinoate is an anti-aging ingredient, connected to retinoic acid. Hydroxypinacolone Retinoate also is a cosmetic grade ester of all-trans retinoic acid that belongs to retinoids, which are natural and synthetic derivatives of vitamin A.
Hydroxypinacolone Retinoate is instead of having to be converted into the actual active ingredient, retinoic acid, via retinal, like retinol, Hydroxypinacolone Retinoate(HPR) works directly, and SKINWELL HPR is also more stable and less harmful to human health.
Benifits of Hydroxypinacolone Retinoate
Hydroxypinacol retinoic acid ester (HPR) is a derivative of retinols, which can directly bind to cellular retinoic acid receptors (RARs), and has the function of regulating the metabolism of the epidermis and stratum corneum. Its advantage is that it can :
♦ It can reduce seborrhea
♦ Dilute the epidermal pigment
♦ Prevent skin aging
♦ Treat acne
♦ Whitening and spotting
Compared with retinol, it has stronger stability and is less likely to be oxidized. It can effectively reduce fine lines and wrinkles and lighten stains. While ensuring the powerful effects of retinoic acid, it also greatly reduces its irritation. It is mainly used for anti-aging wrinkles and preventing acne recurrence.
Effects of Hydroxypinacolone Retinoate
Hydropinazone retinoic acid ester (HPR) is a cosmetic grade ester of ATRA. Its unique feature is that it processes innate retinoic acid activity and directly binds to retinoid receptors without metabolic decomposition to become more biologically active. form. It has been proven to be more stable than retinol and less irritating to the skin. Here, we use RARE to evaluate the binding of retinoic acid receptors to the retinoic acid response element (RARE) in DNA, and compare HPR, ATRA, retinol (Rol), retinal (Ral) and retinol palmitate The level of gene transcription of esters (RP). In addition, we compared the anti-aging properties of HPR and ATRA by testing the effects of organotypic skin models on collagen levels and skin irritation.
- a b c Nora Ruth, Thomas Mammone (2018). “Antiaging effects of retinoid hydroxypinacolone retinoate on skin models”. Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology 79 (3): AB44. doi:10.1016/j.jaad.2018.05.215.
- Katie Rodan, Kathy Fields, George Majewski, Timothy Falla (2016-12). “Skincare Bootcamp: The Evolving Role of Skincare”. Plastic and reconstructive surgery. Global open 4 (12 Suppl Anatomy and Safety in Cosmetic Medicine: Cosmetic Bootcamp): e1152. doi:10.1097/GOX.0000000000001152. PMC: 5172479. PMID28018771.
- Truchuelo, Maria Teresa; Jiménez, Natalia; Jaén, Pedro (2014). “Assessment of the efficacy and tolerance of a new combination of retinoids and depigmenting agents in the treatment of melasma”. Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology 13 (4): 261–268. doi:10.1111/jocd.12110.
- Veraldi, M. Barbareschi, E. Guanziroli; et al (2015-4). “Treatment of mild to moderate acne with a fixed combination of hydroxypinacolone retinoate, retinol glycospheres and papain glycospheres”. Giornale italiano di dermatologia e venereologia : organo ufficiale, Societa italiana di dermatologia e sifilografia 150 (2): 143–147. PMID25876142.
- Ruth, N., and T. Mammone. “1310 Anti-aging effects of retinoid hydroxypinacolone retinoate on skin models.” Journal of Investigative Dermatology 138.5 (2018): S223.
- Giornale italiano di dermatologia e venereologia, 2015 Apr;150(2):143-7., Treatment of mild to moderate acne with a fixed combination of hydroxypinacolone retinoate, retinol glycospheres and papain glycospheres.
- Giornale Italiano di Dermatologia e Venereologia, 2016/03, Efficacy and safety of a 12-month treatment with a combination of hydroxypinacolone retinoate and retinol glycospheres as maintenance therapy in acne patients after oral isotretinoin.