Apixaban powder video
Apixaban powder basic Characters
|Storage Temp:||20°C to 25°C|
|Color:||White to pale-yellow powder|
Apixaban powder raw powder
Apixaban powder raw powder Usage
Coadministration with dual inhibitors of CYP3A4 and P-gp
If taking >2.5 PO BID, decrease dose by 50%
If taking 2.5 mg BID, avoid coadministration with strong dual inhibitors
Nonvalvular atrial fibrillation
Decrease dose to 2.5 mg PO BID in patients with any 2 of the following characteristics:
Age ≥80 years
Weight ≤60 kg
Serum creatinine ≥1.5 mg/dL
- Reduction in Risk of Stroke/Systemic Embolism in Nonvalvular Atrial Fibrillation,5 mg (Adults) twice daily; Any 2 of the following: age ≥80 yr, weight ≤60 kg, serum creatinine ≥1.5 mg/dL– 2.5 mg twice daily; Concurrent use of strong inhibitors of both CYP3A4 and P-gp– 2.5 mg twice daily; if patient already taking 2.5 mg twice daily, avoid concomitant use.
- Renal Impairment, HD– 5 mg(Adults) twice daily; HD and either age ≥80 yr or weight ≤60 kg– 2.5 mg twice daily.
- Prevention of Deep Vein Thrombosis Following Knee or Hip Replacement Surgery,2.5 mg(Adults) twice daily, initiated 12–24 hr post-operatively (when hemostasis is achieved) continued for 35 days after hip replacement or 12 days after knee replacement.
- Treatment of DVT or PE, 10 mg(Adults) twice daily for 7 days, then 5 mg twice daily.
- Reduction is Risk of Recurrence of DVT or PE, 2.5 mg(Adults) twice daily after ≥6 mo of treatment of DVT or PE.
Warning on Apixaban powder raw powder
The most commonly reported side-effects is bleeding and Spinal puncture, tell your doctor or get medical help right away if you have any of the following signs or symptoms that may be related to a very bad side effect:
- Signs of an allergic reaction, like rash; hives; itching; red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin with or without fever; wheezing; tightness in the chest or throat; trouble breathing, swallowing, or talking; unusual hoarseness; or swelling of the mouth, face, lips, tongue, or throat.
- Signs of bleeding like throwing up blood or throw up that looks like coffee grounds; coughing up blood; blood in the urine; black, red, or tarry stools; bleeding from the gums; vaginal bleeding that is not normal; bruises without a reason or that get bigger; or any bleeding that is very bad or that you cannot stop.
- Dizziness or passing out.
- Joint pain or swelling.
- Chest pain or pressure.
- Feeling tired or weak.
- Feeling confused.
Apixaban powder can increase the risk of bleeding which may be serious and potentially fatal. Concurrent use with drugs that affect hemostasis can further increase this risk. This includes drugs such as other anticoagulants, heparin, aspirin, antiplatelet drugs, selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors, serotonin norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors, and nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs).
One concern with the use of Apixaban powder and the other newer anticoagulants is the absence of well-established protocol for reversal of their activity (no antidote is available). This is an important disadvantage relative to warfarin when bleeding complications occur, or when people taking the drugs require emergency surgery.
When spinal/epidural anesthesia or puncture is utilized, patients who are being treated with anti-thrombotic agents for the prevention of thromboembolic complications are at risk for developing a hematoma, which can cause long-term or permanent paralysis. The risk of this may be increased by using epidural or intrathecal catheters after a surgical operation or from the concurrent use of medicinal agents that affect hemostasis.
Apixaban powder is an oral anticoagulant and direct inhibitor of Factor Xa which is used to decrease the risk of venous thromboses, systemic embolization and stroke in patients with atrial fibrillation, and lower the risk of deep vein thrombosis and pulmonary embolus after knee or hip replacement surgery. Apixaban powder has been linked to a low rate of serum aminotransferase elevations during therapy and to rare instances of clinically apparent liver injury.
Apixaban powder is indicated for the following:
To lower the risk of stroke and embolism in patients with nonvalvular atrial fibrillation.
Deep vein thrombosis (DVT) prophylaxis. DVTs may lead to pulmonary embolism (PE) in knee or hip replacement surgery patients.
Treatment of both DVT and PE.
To reduce the risk of recurring DVT and PE after initial therapy.
Apixaban Raw Powder
Apixaban powder is a white to pale-yellow powder. At physiological pH (1.2-6.8), Apixaban powder does not ionize; its aqueous solubility across the physiological pH range is ~0.04 mg/mL.
ELIQUIS tablets are available for oral administration in strengths of 2.5 mg and 5 mg of Apixaban powder with the following inactive ingredients: anhydrous lactose, microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, sodium lauryl sulfate, and magnesium stearate. The film coating contains lactose monohydrate, hypromellose, titanium dioxide, triacetin, and yellow iron oxide (2.5 mg tablets) or red iron oxide (5 mg tablets).
Min order 10grams.
The inquiry on normal quantity(Within 1kg) can be sent out in 12 hours after payment.
For larger order(Within 1kg)can be sent out in 3 workingdays after payment.
Apixaban powder Marketing
To be provided in the coming future.
How to buy Apixaban powder from AASraw
1.To contact us by our email inquiry system,or online skypecustomer service representative(CSR).
2.To provide us your inquired quantity and address.
3.Our CSR will provide you the quotation, payment term, tracking number, delivery ways and estimated arrival date(ETA).
4.Payment done and the goods will be sent out in 12 hours(For order within 10kg).
5.Goods received and give comments.
PRECAUTION AND DISCLAIMER:
This Material is Sold For Research Use Only. Terms of Sale Apply. Not for Human Consumption, nor Medical, Veterinary, or Household Uses.