LCZ696 powder video
I.LCZ696 powder basic Characters:
|Storage Temp:||at -20°C 3 years Powder|
II. LCZ696 powder in decreasing risk of cardiovascular death and heart
LCZ696 powder, sacubitril powder, valsartan, LCZ 696, LCZ-696
2.raw LCZ696 powder Usage:
LCZ696 powder (sacubitril/valsartan powder) is a member of a new class of agents called angiotensin receptor-neprilysin inhibitors (ARNIs) which combine a neprilysin inhibitor and angiotensin receptor blocker (ARB). LCZ696 powder is currently indicated for treating patients with heart failure with reduced ejection fraction (HFrEF) in place of an angiotensin converting enzyme (ACE) inhibitor or ARB alone. LCZ696 powder (sacubitril/valsartan powder) was approved by the FDA in July 2015 to reduce the risk of death from cardiovascular causes and hospitalization for heart failure in patients with chronic heart failure, NYHA class II-IV, and reduced ejection fraction. The combination of neprilysin inhibition and renin-angiotensin aldosterone system (RAAS) effects have been shown to be superior to those of an ACE inhibitor. The trade name for LCZ696 powder is Entresto.
The standard starting dose is 49/51 mg twice daily.
A reduced initial dose of LCZ696 powder (sacubitril/valsartan powder) 24/26 mg twice daily is recommended for the following patients:
• ACE Inhibitor or ARB naive
• Low dose ACE inhibitor or ARB therapy: low dose ACE inhibitor equivalent: enalapril <=10 mg daily, low dose ARB equivalent: valsartan <=160mg daily
• Severe renal function (GFR <30ml/min/1.73m 2)
• Moderate hepatic impairment (Child-Pugh class B)
3.Warning on raw LCZ696 powder
LCZ696 powder (sacubitril/valsartan powder) is indicated to decrease risk of cardiovascular death and heart failure hospitalizations for heart failure in patients with chronic HFrEF, NYHA class II-IV. LCZ696 raw powder (sacubitril/valsartan powder) should be used in conjunction with other GDMTs in place of an ACE inhibitor or ARB.
• Hypersensitivity to any of the components.
• Concomitant use of ACE inhibitor: LCZ696 powder (sacubitril/valsartan powder) should not be administered within 36 hours of receiving an ACE inhibitor.
• Concomitant use of aliskiren in patients with diabetes mellitus.
• History of angioedema related to previous treatment with ACE inhibitor or ARB therapy.
(1)Fetal toxicity: All drugs that work on the RAAS can cause harm to the fetus when given during pregnancy. They can decrease fetal renal function in the second and third trimester of pregnancy and increase fetal and neonatal morbidity and mortality. LCZ696 raw powder (sacubitril/valsartan powder) should be discontinued if pregnancy is detected.
(2)Angioedema: Angioedema was reported as 0.5% with LZC696 (sacubitril/valsartan powder) and 0.2% with enalapril during the double-blind period in PARADIGM-HF. There was also an increased rate in Blacks vs. non-Blacks and in those with prior history of angioedema. If angioedema occurs, LCZ696 powder (sacubitril/valsartan powder) should be discontinued and should NOT be rechallenged. LCZ696 raw powder (sacubitril/valsartan powder) should not be used in those with a history of angioedema related to previous ACE inhibitor or ARB therapy. If switching to or from an ACE inhibitor, a 36-hour washout period is required between drugs.
(3) Hypotension: LCZ696 raw powder (sacubitril/valsartan powder) lowers blood pressure through its inhibition of the RAAS and can cause symptomatic hypotension. In the double-blind period of PARADIGM-HF, 18% of patients on LCZ696 raw powder (sacubitril/valsartan powder) reported an adverse effect of hypotension vs. 12% on patients on enalapril. Since there is a greater risk in those patients with an activated RAAS, it is recommended to correct salt or volume depletion prior to initiation. If symptomatic hypotension occurs, adjust diuretics and other antihypertensives, and treat other causes of hypovolemia and/or reduce the dose of LCZ696 powder (sacubitril/valsartan powder). If symptomatic hypotension persists despite a decrease in LCZ696 powder (sacubitril/valsartan powder), the drug may need to be stopped.
(4) Impaired renal function: LCZ696 powder (sacubitril/valsartan powder) is a RAAS blocking agent; therefore, decreases in renal function may be expected in high risk individuals including those with renal artery stenosis. In the double-blind period of PARADIGM-HF, 5% of those treated with LCZ696 raw powder (sacubitril/valsartan powder) and enalapril reported renal failure as an adverse event. In addition, increases in Scr >=50% were observed in 16% of those treated with both LCZ696 powder (sacubitril/valsartan powder) and enalapril. Renal function should be monitored closely and the LCZ696 powder (sacubitril/valsartan powder) dose should be decreased or stopped for clinically significant decreases in renal function.
(5) Hyperkalemia: Through its effects on RAAS blockade, LCZ696 powder (sacubitril/valsartan powder) has the potential to cause hyperkalemia. In the double-blind period of PARADIGM-HF, 12% of patients treated with LCZ696 raw powder (sacubitril/valsartan powder) reported an adverse effect of hyperkalemia. In addition, potassium concentrations >5.5 mEq/L were observed in 16% of those treated with both LCZ696 powder (sacubitril/valsartan powder) and enalapril. Close monitoring is advised in patients with risk factors such as severe renal impairment, diabetes mellitus, hypoaldosteronism, or high potassium diet. Dose reductions or discontinuation of the drug may be necessary for clinically significant increases in potassium.
Based on the trial design of PARADIGM-HF in which patients were required to be able to tolerate both enalapril and LCZ696 raw powder (sacubitril/valsartan powder) during the single blind run in phase, it is likely that these side effects are under-reported and may be higher in clinical practice.
LCZ696 powder caused greater BP reduction than valsartan in SHR regardless of the degree of salt intake, which was associated with a significant enhancement in urinary sodium excretion and sympathetic activity suppression. Furthermore, an additive BP lowering effect of LCZ696 raw powder led to greater cardiovascular protection in hypertensive rats.
5. LCZ696 Raw Powder:
Min order 10grams.
The inquiry on normal quantity(Within 1kg) can be sent out in 12 hours after payment.
For larger order(Within 1kg)can be sent out in 3 workingdays after payment.
6. LCZ696 Raw Powder Recipes:
To inquiry our Customer Representitive(CSR) for details, for your reference.
7. LCZ696 powder Marketing:
To be provided in the coming future.
III. Raw LCZ696 powder HNMR
IV. How to buy LCZ696 powder from AASraw?
1.To contact us by our email inquiry system,or online skypecustomer service representative(CSR).
2.To provide us your inquired quantity and address.
3.Our CSR will provide you the quotation, payment term, tracking number, delivery ways and estimated arrival date(ETA).
4.Payment done and the goods will be sent out in 12 hours(For order within 10kg).
5.Goods received and give comments.
Guess your favorite product blog：
|How I Sibutramine powder and How You Can Too||How to take Lorcaserin powder correctly||Testosterone cypionate raw powder：Everything you should know about the amazing steroids!!!|
More detail about relevant products,welcome to click here.