Methylprednisolone powder video
Methylprednisolone powder basic Characters
|Storage Temp:||Room temperature|
Methylprednisolone powder in bodybuilding cycle
Chemical Names: Methylprednisolone powder, Medrol,Medrol Dosepak,Methylpred-DP
Brand Names: Methylprednisolone powder, Solu-Medrol powder, Depo-Medrol powder, 83-43-2
Methylprednisolone powder Usage
MEDROL Tablets contain Methylprednisolone powder which is a glucocorticoid. Glucocorticoids are adrenocortical steroids, both naturally occurring and synthetic, which are readily absorbed from the gastrointestinal tract. Methylprednisolone raw powder occurs as a white to practically white, odorless, crystalline powder. It is sparingly soluble in alcohol, in dioxane, and in methanol, slightly soluble in acetone, and in chloroform, and very slightly soluble in ether. It is practically insoluble in water.Each MEDROL (Methylprednisolone powder) Tablet for oral administration contains 2 mg, 4 mg, 8 mg, 16 mg or 32 mg of Methylprednisolone powder.
Take Methylprednisolone raw powder by mouth as directed by your doctor, usually with food or milk. Follow your dosing instructions carefully. The dosage and length of treatment are based on your medical condition and response to treatment. Different dosing schedules exist for this medication. If you are not taking the same dose each day or if you take this medication every other day, it may help to mark your calendar with a reminder. Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have any questions.
Do not increase your Methylprednisolone powder dose or use this drug more often or for longer than prescribed. Your condition will not improve any faster, and your risk of side effects will increase.
The initial Medrol dosage(Methylprednisolone raw powder dosage) may vary from 4 mg to 48 mg of Methylprednisolone powder per day depending on the specific disease entity being treated. In situations of less severity lower doses will generally suffice while in selected patients higher initial doses may be required. The initial dosage should be maintained or adjusted until a satisfactory response is noted. If after a reasonable period of time there is a lack of satisfactory clinical response, MEDROL (Methylprednisolone powder) should be discontinued and the patient transferred to other appropriate therapy.
If should be emphasized that dosage requirements are variabale and must be individualized on the basis of the disease under treatment and the response of the patient. After a favorable response is noted, the proper maintenance dosage should be determined by decreasing the initial drug dosage in small decrements at appropriate time intervals until the lowest dosage which will maintain an adequate clinical response is reached. It should be kept in mind that constant monitoring is needed in regard to drug dosage. Included in the situations which may make dosage adjustments necessary are changes in clinical status secondary to remissions or exacerbations in the disease process, the patient’s individual drug responsiveness, and the effect of patient exposure to stressful situations not directly related to the disease entity under treatment; in this latter situation it may be necessary to increase the dosage of MEDROL (Methylprednisolone raw powder) for a period of time consistent with the patient’s condition. If after long-term therapy the drug is to be stopped, it is recommended that it be withdrawn gradually rather than abruptly.
Warning on Methylprednisolone powder
Before taking Methylprednisolone powder,
1) tell your doctor and pharmacist if you are allergic to Methylprednisolone powder, aspirin, tartrazine (a yellow dye in some processed foods and drugs), or any other drugs.
2) tell your doctor and pharmacist what prescription and nonprescription medications you are taking, especially anticoagulants (‘blood thinners’) such as warfarin (Coumadin), arthritis medications, aspirin, azithromycin (Zithromax), clarithromycin (Biaxin), cyclosporine (Neoral, Sandimmune), digoxin (Lanoxin), diuretics (‘water pills’), erythromycin, estrogen (Premarin), ketoconazole (Nizoral), oral contraceptives, phenobarbital, phenytoin (Dilantin), rifampin (Rifadin), theophylline (Theo-Dur), and vitamins.
3) if you have a fungal infection (other than on your skin), do not take Methylprednisolone raw powder without talking to your doctor.
4) tell your doctor if you have or have ever had liver, kidney, intestinal, or heart disease; diabetes; an underactive thyroid gland; high blood pressure; mental illness; myasthenia gravis; osteoporosis; herpes eye infection; seizures; tuberculosis (TB); or ulcers.
5) tell your doctor if you are pregnant, plan to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding. If you become pregnant while taking Methylprednisolone powder, call your doctor.
6) if you are having surgery, including dental surgery, tell the doctor or dentist that you are taking Methylprednisolone raw powder.
7) if you have a history of ulcers or take large doses of aspirin or other arthritis medication, limit your consumption of alcoholic beverages while taking this drug. Methylprednisolone powder makes your stomach and intestines more susceptible to the irritating effects of alcohol, aspirin, and certain arthritis medications. This effect increases your risk of ulcers.
Methylprednisolone raw powder belongs to a class of drugs called glucocorticoids. A class of drugs is a group of medications that work in a similar way. These drugs are often used to treat similar conditions.
Methylprednisolone powder works by decreasing inflammation and changing your body’s immune response. This reduces the inflammation caused by your condition.
Methylprednisolone raw powder is used to achieve prompt suppression of inflammation. Examples of inflammatory conditions for which Methylprednisolone powder is used include:
-systemic lupus erythematosus,
-acute gouty arthritis,
-ulcerative colitis, and
Severe allergic conditions that fail conventional treatment also may respond to Methylprednisolone raw powder. Examples include:
-drug-induced dermatitis, and
-contact and atopic dermatitis.
Chronic skin conditions treated with Methylprednisolone powder include:
-severe psoriasis and
-severe seborrheic dermatitis.
Chronic allergic and inflammatory conditions of the uvea, iris, conjunctiva and optic nerves of the eyes also are treated with Methylprednisolone raw powder.
Methylprednisolone powder is used for treating shock and multiple sclerosis although their use in these conditions is controversial.
Min order 10grams.
The inquiry on normal quantity(Within 1kg) can be sent out in 12 hours after payment.
For larger order(Within 1kg)can be sent out in 3 workingdays after payment.
6. Methylprednisolone raw powder Recipes:
To inquiry our Customer Representitive(CSR) for details, for your reference.
Methylprednisolone raw powder Marketing
To be provided in the coming future.
How to buy Methylprednisolone powder from AASraw
1.To contact us by our email inquiry system,or online skypecustomer service representative(CSR).
2.To provide us your inquired quantity and address.
3.Our CSR will provide you the quotation, payment term, tracking number, delivery ways and estimated arrival date(ETA).
4.Payment done and the goods will be sent out in 12 hours(For order within 10kg).
5.Goods received and give comments.
PRECAUTION AND DISCLAIMER:
This Material is Sold For Research Use Only. Terms of Sale Apply. Not for Human Consumption, nor Medical, Veterinary, or Household Uses.