Rocuronium bromide powder video
Rocuronium Bromide powder basic Characters
|Name:||Rocuronium bromide powder|
|Purity :||≥99% (HPLC)|
|Synonyms:||ROCURONIUM BROMIDE;[3-hydroxy-10,13-dimethyl-2-morpholin-4-yl-16-(1-prop-2-enyl-2,3,4,5-tetrahydropyrrol-1-yl)-2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,11,12,14,15,16,17-tetradecahydro-1h-cyclopenta[a]phenanthren-17-yl] acetate bromide;ROCURONIUN BROMIDE;1-[(2b,3a,5a,16b,17b)-17-(Acetyloxy)-3-hydroxy-2-(4-morpholinyl)androstan-16-yl]-1-(2-propenyl)pyrrolidinium Bromide;Esmeron;Org-9426;Zemuron;Rocuronium Bromide／1-[17B-(acetyloxy)-3a-hydroxy2B-(4-morpholinyl)-5a-androstan-16B-yl]-1-(2-propenyl)pyrrolidinium bromide|
|Alpha:||D20 +18.7° (c = 1.03 in CHCl3)|
|Solubility DMSO:||Soluble in water, ethanol, DMSO, chloroform, methanol.|
|Color:||White to off white powder|
More Details On Rocuronium Bromide Powder Help You To Know
Rocuronium Bromide Powder
What is the use of Rocuronium Bromide Powder
Rocuronium Bromide Powder is a white to off-white powder as an adjunct to general anesthesia to facilitate both rapid sequence and routine tracheal intubation, and to provide skeletal muscle relaxation during surgery or mechanical ventilation.The dosage of Rocuronium Bromide Powder should be individualized in each patient. The method of anaesthesia and the expected duration of surgery, the method of sedation and the expected duration of mechanical ventilation, the possible interaction with other medicinal products that are administered concomitantly, and the condition of the patient should be taken into account when determining the dose.The use of an appropriate neuromuscular monitoring technique is recommended for the evaluation of neuromuscular block and recovery.Inhalational anaesthetics do potentiate the neuromuscular blocking effects of Rocuronium Bromide Powder .This potentiation however, becomes clinically relevant in the course of anaesthesia, when the volatile agents have reached the tissue concentrations required for this interaction. Consequently, adjustments with Rocuronium Bromide Powder should be made by administering smaller maintenance doses at less frequent intervals or by using lower infusion rates of Rocuronium Bromide Powder during long lasting procedures (longer than 1 hour) under inhalational anaesthesia (see section 4.5). In adult patients the following dosage recommendations may serve as a general guideline for tracheal intubation and muscle relaxation for short to long lasting surgical procedures and for use in the intensive care unit.
How do you take Rocuronium Bromide Powder
- Adult: Initially, 0.45 to 0.6 mg/kg IV. Higher doses of 1 mg/kg may be used for intubation during rapid sequence induction of anaesthesia. Maintenance: 150 mcg/kg by inj (may reduce to 75-100 mcg/kg if inhalational anaesthesia is used) or by infusion at a rate of 300-600 mcg/kg/hr and under inhalational anaesthesia the infusion rate ranges from 0.3-0.4 mg/kg/h. Continuous monitoring of neuromuscular block is essential since infusion rate requirements vary from patient to patient and with the anaesthetic method used.
- Child: Infants and children >1 mth: Initially, 600 mcg/kg by inj. Maintenance: 150 mcg/kg by inj or by infusion at a rate of 300-600 mcg/kg/hr, maintenance doses may be required more frequently than in adult patients. There are insufficient data to support dose recommendations for the use of Rocuronium Bromide Powder in new-born infants (0-1 month).The experience with Rocuronium Bromide Powder in rapid sequence induction in paediatric patients is limited. Rocuronium Bromide Powder is therefore not recommended for facilitating tracheal intubation conditions during rapid sequence induction in paediatric patients.
- Pregnant:In patients undergoing Caesarean section, it is recommended to only use a dose of 0.6 mg Rocuronium Bromide Powder per kg body weight, since a 1.0 mg/kg dose has not been investigated in this patient group.
- Elderly: Reduced maintenance doses: 75-100 mcg/kg, and the recommended infusion rate is 0.3-0.4 mg/kg/h (see also Continuous infusion).
- Renal impairment: Initially, 600 mcg/kg by inj. Maintenance: 75-100 mcg/kg, and the recommended infusion rate is 0.3-0.4 mg/kg/h (see also Continuous infusion).
- Hepatic impairment: or biliary tract disease: Initially, 600 mcg/kg by inj. Maintenance: 75-100 mcg/kg, and the recommended infusion rate is 0.3-0.4 mg/kg/h (see also Continuous infusion).
- Overweight and obese: When used in overweight or obese patients (defined as patients with a body weight of 30% or more above ideal body weight) doses should be reduced taking into account ideal body weight.
Warning On Rocuronium Bromide Powder
Rocuronium Bromide Powder should be administered only by an experienced staff familiar with the use of neuromuscular blocking agents. Adequate facilities and staff for endotracheal intubation and artificial ventilation have to be available for immediate use.
Since Rocuronium Bromide Powder causes paralysis of the respiratory muscles, ventilatory support is mandatory for patients treated with this medicinal product until adequate spontaneous respiration is restored. As with all neuromuscular blocking agents, It is important to anticipate intubation difficulties, particularly when used as part of a rapid sequence induction technique.
As with other neuromuscular blocking agents, residual neuromuscular blockade has been reported for Rocuronium Bromide Powder. In order to prevent complications resulting from residual neuromuscular blockade, it is recommended to extubate only after the patient has recovered sufficiently from neuromuscular block. Other factors which could cause residual neuromuscular blockade after extubation in the post-operative phase (such as drug interactions or patient condition) should also be considered. If not used as part of standard clinical practice, the use of reversal agent (such as sugammadex or acetylcholinesterase inhibitors) should be considered, especially in those cases where residual neuromuscular blockade is more likely to occur.
Anaphylactic reactions can occur following the administration of neuromuscular blocking agents. Precautions for treating such reactions should always be taken. Particularly in the case of previous anaphylactic reactions to neuromuscular blocking agents, special precautions should be taken since allergic cross-reactivity to neuromuscular blocking agents has been reported.
Rocuronium Bromide Powder may increase the heart rate.
In general, following long term use of neuromuscular blocking agents in the ICU, prolonged paralysis and/or skeletal muscle weakness has been noted. In order to help preclude possible prolongation of neuromuscular block and/or overdosage it is strongly recommended that neuromuscular transmission is monitored throughout the use of neuromuscular blocking agents. In addition, patients should receive adequate analgesia and sedation. Furthermore, neuromuscular blocking agents should be titrated to effect in the individual patients by or under supervision of experienced clinicians who are familiar with their actions and with appropriate neuromuscular monitoring techniques.
Myopathy after long term administration of other non-depolarising neuromuscular blocking agents in the ICU in combination with corticosteroid therapy has been reported regularly. Therefore, for patients receiving both neuromuscular blocking agents and corticosteroids, the period of use of the neuromuscular blocking agent should be limited as much as possible.
If suxamethonium is used for intubation, the administration of Rocuronium Bromide Powder should be delayed until the patient has clinically recovered from the neuromuscular block induced by suxamethonium.
Rocuronium Bromide Powder
Min order 10grams.
The inquiry on normal quantity(Within 1kg) can be sent out in 12 hours after payment.
For larger order(Within 1kg)can be sent out in 3 workingdays after payment.
Rocuronium Bromide Powder Marketing
To be provided in the coming future.
How to buy Rocuronium bromide powder from AASraw
1.To contact us by our email inquiry system,or online skypecustomer service representative(CSR).
2.To provide us your inquired quantity and address.
3.Our CSR will provide you the quotation, payment term, tracking number, delivery ways and estimated arrival date(ETA).
4.Payment done and the goods will be sent out in 12 hours(For order within 10kg).
5.Goods received and give comments.
PRECAUTION AND DISCLAIMER:
This Material is Sold For Research Use Only. Terms of Sale Apply. Not for Human Consumption, nor Medical, Veterinary, or Household Uses.