raw tadalafil powder in the treatment of erectile dysfunction(ED)
Applications of :
Tadalafil is PDE5 inhibitor marketed in pill form for treating erectile dysfunction (ED) under the name Cialis, and under the name Adcirca for the treatment of pulmonary arterial hypertension.
CIALIS is indicated for the treatment of erectile dysfunction (ED) and the signs and symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH).
Quick Detail of :
1. Chemical Formula: C22H19N3O4
2. Molecular Weight: 389.341
3. CAS No: 171596-29-5
4. Description: White Crystalline Powder
5. Usage: Like its predecessor Viagra, Cialis is used to treat erectile dysfunction in men. One of the more embarrassing side effects of post-cycle-therapy is the decreased libido caused by the sudden absence of exaggerated testosterone levels in the body, often leading to ED. If you cann’t get it up after your cycle, get the pill.
Common use of :
Cialis is an effective, reversible, selective inhibitor of phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE 5) specific to cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP). When sexual stimulation causes local release of nitric oxide, inhibition of PDE 5 by Cialis leads to increase of cGMP levels in the cavernous body of penis. It results in relaxation of arterial smooth muscles and blood flow to the tissues of the penis that causes erections. Cialis has no effect when sexual stimulation is absent. Cialis improves erection and lets achieve a successful sexual intercourse. The drug acts during 36 hours. If sexual arousal is present the effect appears even after 16 minutes after the medication was taken.
What Is The Most Important Information I Should Know About raw tadalafil powder?
Do not take CIALIS if you:
- take medicines called “nitrates” such as nitroglycerin or other medications like isosorbide dinitrate or isosorbide mononitrate, which are often prescribed for chest pain as the combination may cause an unsafe drop in blood pressure; or use recreational drugs called “poppers” like amyl nitrite and butyl nitrite.
- take medicines called guanylate cyclase stimulators such as riociguat (Adempas), a medicine used to treat pulmonary hypertension as the combination may cause an unsafe drop in blood pressure.
- are allergic to CIALIS or ADCIRCA(tadalafil), or any of its ingredients. Call your healthcare provider or get help right away if you experience any symptoms of an allergic reaction, such as rash, hives, swelling of the lips, tongue or throat, or difficulty breathing or swallowing.
After taking a single tablet, some of the active ingredient of CIALIS remains in your body for more than 2 days. The active ingredient can remain longer if you have problems with your kidneys or liver, or you are taking certain other medications.
Stop sexual activity and get medical help right away if you get symptoms such as chest pain, dizziness, or nausea during sex. Sexual activity can put an extra strain on your heart, especially if it is already weak from a heart attack or heart disease.
What Should I Tell My Healthcare Provider Before Taking raw tadalafil powder?
CIALIS is not right for everyone. Only your healthcare provider and you can decide if CIALIS is right for you. Ask your healthcare provider if your heart is healthy enough for you to have sexual activity. Do not take CIALIS if your healthcare provider has told you not to have sexual activity because of your health problems. Before taking CIALIS, tell your healthcare provider about all your medical problems, particularly if you have or ever had:
- heart problems such as chest pain (angina), heart failure, irregular heartbeats, or heart attack
- pulmonary hypertension
- low blood pressure or high blood pressure that is not controlled
- liver or kidney problems or require dialysis
- retinitis pigmentosa, a rare genetic (runs in families) eye disease
- severe vision loss, including a condition called NAION
- stomach ulcers or a bleeding problem
- a deformed penis shape or Peyronie’s disease
- an erection that lasted more than 4 hours
- blood cell problems such as sickle cell anemia, multiple myeloma, or leukemia
Can Other Medicines Affect raw tadalafil powder?
Tell your healthcare provider about all the medicines you take, especially:
- medicines called “nitrates” which are often prescribed for chest pain
- medicines called guanylate cyclase stimulators, such as riociguat (Adempas), used to treat pulmonary arterial hypertension and chronic-thromboembolic hypertension
- alpha-blockers often prescribed for prostate problems
- blood pressure medications
- medicines for HIV or some types of oral antifungal medications
- some types of antibiotics such as clarithromycin, telithromycin, erythromycin (several brand names exist, please contact your healthcare provider to determine if you are taking this medicine)
- other medicines or treatments for erectile dysfunction (ED)
CIALIS is also marketed as ADCIRCA for the treatment of pulmonary arterial hypertension. Do not take both CIALIS and ADCIRCA. Do not take sildenafil citrate (Revatio) with CIALIS.
How Should I Take raw tadalafil powder?
CIALIS should not be taken more than one time each day. If you miss a dose, you may take it when you remember but do not take more than one dose per day. Take CIALIS exactly as your healthcare provider prescribes it.
What Should I Avoid While Taking raw tadalafil powder?
Do not use other ED medicines or ED treatments.
Do not drink too much alcohol (for example, 5 glasses of wine or 5 shots of whiskey). Drinking too much alcohol can increase your chances of getting a headache or getting dizzy, increasing your heart rate, or lowering your blood pressure.
What Are The Possible Side Effects Of raw tadalafil powder?
The most common side effects with CIALIS are: headache, indigestion, back pain, muscle aches, flushing, and stuffy or runny nose. These side effects usually go away after a few hours. Men who get back pain and muscle aches usually get it 12 to 24 hours after taking CIALIS. Back pain and muscle aches usually go away within 2 days. Call your healthcare provider if you get any side effect that bothers you or one that does not go away.
Uncommon but serious side effects include:
- An erection that won’t go away: If you get an erection lasting more than 4 hours, seek immediate medical help to avoid long-term injury.
- In rare instances, men taking prescription ED tablets, including CIALIS, reported the following.
- a sudden decrease or loss of vision. It is uncertain whether PDE5 inhibitors directly cause the vision loss.
- a sudden decrease or loss of hearing (sometimes with ringing in the ears and dizziness). It’s not possible to determine if these events are related directly to the ED tablets or to other factors.
- If you have a sudden decrease or loss of vision or hearing, stop taking any ED tablet, including CIALIS and call a healthcare provider right away.