Lorcaserin raw powder,the raw material of Lorcaserin,usually was used to make finished Lorcaserin named Belviq,form like fat loss Lorcaserin capsule, weight loss Lorcaserin tablets,lose weight Lorcaserin pills,before you take drug Lorcaserin.You’d better know how to use it correctly.Let’s know about it.
Common adult dosage of drug Lorcaserin raw powder
The recommended dose of lorcaserin for weight management is 10 mg twice a day.
Take this medicine by mouth with a glass of water. Follow the directions on the prescription label. You can take it with or without food. Take your medicine at regular intervals. Follow the directions on your prescription label carefully.Do not take it more often than directed. Do not stop taking except on your doctor’s advice.
Use: Adjunct to a reduced-calorie diet and increased physical activity for chronic weight management in patients with an initial body mass index (BMI) of 30 kg/m2 or greater (obese) OR 27 kg/m2 or greater (overweight) in the presence of at least one weight-related comorbidity such as hypertension, type 2 diabetes mellitus, or dyslipidemia.
What is the information I should know before I take lorcaserin raw powder?
- You should not use lorcaserin if you are allergic to it.
- Do not use lorcaserin if you are pregnant. Weight loss during pregnancy can harm an unborn baby, even if you are overweight. Tell your doctor right away if you become pregnant during treatment.
- You’d better not take lorcaserin if you have diabetes, congestive heart failure, a heart valve disorder, sickle cell anemia, leukemia or myeloma, kidney or liver disease, or a physical deformity of the penis (such as Peyronie’s disease)
- It is not known whether lorcaserin passes into breast milk or if it could harm a nursing baby. You should not breast-feed while using this medicine.
- Lorcaserin is not approved for use by anyone younger than 18 years old.
What should I notice while using lorcaserin raw powder?
- Do not drive, use machinery, or do anything that needs mental alertness until you know how this medicine affects you.
- Avoid taking cough and cold or allergy medications while taking lorcaserin powder.
- This medicine may affect blood sugar levels. If you have diabetes, check with your doctor or health care professional before you change your diet or the dose of your diabetic medicine.
- Do not take any other prescription or over-the-counter weight-loss products without your doctor’s advice.
- Patients and their families should watch out for worsening depression or thoughts of suicide. Also watch out for sudden changes in feelings such as feeling anxious, agitated, panicky, irritable, hostile, aggressive, impulsive, severely restless, overly excited and hyperactive, or not being able to sleep. If this happens, especially at the beginning of treatment or after a change in dose, call your health care professional.
- Contact your doctor or health care professional right away if you are a man with an erection that lasts longer than 4 hours or if the erection becomes painful. This may be a sign of serious problem and must be treated right away to prevent permanent damage.
What should I know after I take lorcaserin raw powder?
- Store lorcaserin powder at room temperature between 59°F to 86°F (15°C TO 30°C).
- Keep this and all medicines out of the reach of children.
- Lorcaserin powder is a controlled substance (CIV). Keep lorcaserin in a safe place to protect it from theft.
- Never give your medication to anyone else. Selling or giving away this medication is against the law.
Lorcaserin raw powder May Interact with Other Medications:
- Oral Tablet
- certain medicines for depression, anxiety, or psychotic disturbances
- certain medicines for erectile dysfunction
- certain medicines for migraine headache like almotriptan, eletriptan, frovatriptan, naratriptan, rizatriptan, sumatriptan, zolmitriptan
- medicines for diabetes
- other weight loss products
- St. John’s Wort
- stimulant medicines for attention disorders, weight loss, or to stay awake
What happens if I miss a dose of Lorcaserin raw powder?
Take the missed dose as soon as you remember. Skip the missed dose if it is almost time for your next scheduled dose. Do not take extra medicine to make up the missed dose.
What happens if I overdose (Lorcaserin raw powder)?
Seek emergency medical attention or call the Poison Help line at 1-800-222-1222.
Overdose symptoms may include severe forms of some of the side effects listed in this medication guide.